Consistent quality management
Quality in communication, processes and actions leads to consistently high product quality. Our quality management is practiced by all employees in all specialist departments because it simplifies their work processes instead of making them more difficult.
ISO 9001 as the basis for effective quality assurance and sustainable quality management
Customer satisfaction, customer orientation, process efficiency and the ability to react quickly and flexibly to changing market requirements are among InoNet’s most important success factors in global competition. InoNet quality management according to ISO 9001:2015 is a globally recognized proof of competence and performance for customers, partners, suppliers and stakeholders, as well as a valuable tool for a continuous improvement process in the company for employees. The entire company is regularly audited using ISO audits by the independent TÜV SÜD Management Service GmbH.
Quality assurance system
InoNet’s quality assurance system is described in a process manual and implemented using flow charts and checklists. It ensures that we are able to monitor and continuously improve processes and determine customer satisfaction with the services provided. Our requirements are primarily aimed at fulfilling customer requirements and avoiding non-conformity as well as identifying corrective measures and process improvement.
A quarterly management review evaluates the established process indicators for their suitability and effectiveness in achieving our objectives. InoNet has established a comprehensive quality assurance system that enables us to meet all the requirements of the ISO 9001 quality assurance standard.
The InoNet quality assurance system focuses on the following principles:
- Every single employee is regularly trained to ensure and improve quality
- Ethical behavior and customer satisfaction are of paramount importance
- Products and services must be delivered on time and at the agreed price
- To ensure a high level of quality, InoNet has developed, documented and implemented processes that comply with the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Continuous improvement is crucial to ensuring that our customers receive high-quality products and services
- The management systems, methods, products, suppliers, customers and employees are measured in terms of performance
- All employees in the organization have committed to this quality policy, which is reviewed annually for its performance
Continuous quality improvement
InoNet Computer GmbH uses a range of tools for continuous quality improvement:
- Monitoring and control of suitable process parameters and product characteristics
- In-process and final inspections
- Internal quality audits
The quality assurance systems of InoNet Computer GmbH include
- ISO 9001 certification
- Securing conflict material
- Environmental mission statement
- REACH confirmation
- RoHS Declaration of Conformity
Quality management documents
ISO 9001 certification
We have been certified to DIN ISO 9001 by TÜV since 1999, because quality is an elementary component of our corporate philosophy. In order to ensure that our quality standards and processes are maintained in the long term, we are regularly audited by TÜV. You can download our current DIN ISO certificate via the link below.
Dealing with conflict materials
The Dodd-Frank Act is a US law passed in 2010 that contains comprehensive changes to the financial market law of the United States. Section 1502 of the Act deals with the handling of so-called conflict minerals. You can find out more about our responsible handling of the raw materials involved in our wiki
Would you like to find out more? Link to our Wiki article
Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) are organic substances that remain in the environment, accumulate in living organisms and pose a risk to our health and the environment. They can be transported by air, water or migratory species across international borders, and they can reach regions where they have never been produced or used. This requires international risk management, as the risks associated with these substances cannot be controlled by any one region alone. You can download our declaration of compliance with the POP policy at the link below.